This legal notice contains the rules for use of the onlyfruit.es portal that Only Fruit, residing at Ctra. Albalate, Km 11,4 22580 Zaidín (Huesca) Spain, as the owner, makes available to internet users, with the sole purpose of providing information on products and services offered.
By accessing and using this website a third party becomes a site user and it implies full acceptance of these general terms and conditions, that are applicable without prejudice to the special conditions that, where appropriate, are established. If these conditions of use are not accepted, the user may not access or use the portal.
Identity of the owner of the website
In accordance with the duty of information established in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of the Information and e-Commerce Service Institution, this is the identification data for the company Only Fruit:
- Name: Only Fruit
- Registered office: Ctra. Albalate, Km 11,4 22580 Zaidín (Huesca) - Spain.
- Protection of personal data
- In order to use or access any of the content and/or services on the portal, Only Fruit may request that you fill in forms involving the treatment of personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, concerning the protection of personal data, its implementing regulation that was approved through Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and Law 34/2002 of 11 July, of the Information and e-Commerce Service Institution, Only Fruit informs you that the personal data that you provide, including your email and the data that Only Fruit has access to through use of the website or which may arise from the relationship established with the user, even after its termination, shall be treated in the relevant file of Only Fruit.
The user shall declare that any information provided is truthful, accurate and complete and shall keep it updated and inform us of any changes immediately. In the event the user provides personal data of other individuals, they shall comply, with respect to this data, the requirements arising from organic law 15/1999 of 13 December, specifically obligations relating to quality, information and requesting the agreement of the owners of the personal data.
By filling in this contact form and accepting it by clicking the button, as well as submitting any information through any kind of electronic forms or email, fax, sms, etc. the user expressly and unequivocally agrees for the data provided to be included in the corresponding file and treated for its purposes.
Although Only Fruit has adopted data security measures for its personal data, the user must be aware that the security measures on the internet are not foolproof.
Users that have provided data may refer to Only Fruit, as responsible for file, in order to exercise access, rectification or cancellation rights to the data and opposition to the use or transfer of data, as well as the right to revoke the agreement given, rights that may be exercised by the user or, where appropriate, through a written and signed request, sent to the following address: Ctra. Albalate, Km 11,4 22580 Zaidín (Huesca)-Spain. The request shall contain the following data:
- name and surname of the user,
- address for notifications,
- photocopy of ID or passport,
- specific content of the right exercised.
Law of the Information and e-Commerce Service Institution
Only Fruit makes links available to its users for information purposes only, but without knowing, controlling, endorsing or recommending the content, products or services provided by these websites which are linked.
Therefore Only Fruit assumes no responsibility for any aspect relating to a website which is linked from this website.
Any person that wants to include a link to the website of Only Fruit, shall fulfill the following conditions:
- The link must not contain false, incorrect or derogatory information, or that is contrary to law, morals or good conduct of Only Fruit, its directors, employees, products, etc.
- Links are not allowed from pages that contain illicit or illegal, racist, degrading and pornographic content, etc.
- Establishing a link does not imply that there is a legal link or relationship between Only Fruit and the owner of the website.
- Only Fruit shall not be responsible for the content or services offered on the website from which the link is made.